8 May 2013

Wardrobe Mistress For Game Of Thrones?

 
 
a pair of winged studs encase a red stone
 
Ever since I wangled my way out of being in the school play by offering to help put together the costumes for it, among my ideas using shower caps turned inside out for the women munitions workers caps in a shell factory. I have had fun with the idea of wearing things that remind me of iconic films and television dramas. Game Of Thrones is the perfect time and place to dwell if you love the fantasy of beautiful costumes and every time I come across a piece that I can imagine being on the set I get a tingle of excitement. Recently I came across an email from new accessory company Charm Nest I was smitten when I discovered the tiny prices and exotic fantasy led pieces that would make nice additions to the Game Of Thrones accessory wardrobe.   

chunky gold and green ring with swirls and beading around the setting

brass ring with a simple outline of a bears face

brass three dimensional deer stud earrings
small green hearts with a gold edge form an uneven ring
domed ring with mosaic detail
 

 
 

 

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....