22 Feb 2013

Light Club Comes To Vegas

 
 
 
If ever there was the perfect excuse for me to finally visit Vegas it is probably this, club Light launches in April (which coincides with my birthday) with the help of Cirque Du Soleil and a combination of stella DJS from around the globe, we can expect amazing light shows, theatrics and beautiful costumes and makeup.Cirque Du Soleil founder Guy Laliberte describes the clubs collaboration with Light as a working laboratory in which Cirque Du Soleil can come up with new and exciting possibilties and projects.
 
credits - technabob.com
 
 
 I am a massive fan of Cirque Du Soleil, I love losing myself in the fantasy of their visually breathtaking stories and acrobatics, throw in incredible music and sci fi dazzling lighting schemes and I'm imagining possibly the best ever place to party. So I guess this is the place to wear those really over the top outfits, that your friends look at tut and say 'too much,' Man Repeller would approve of and you sadly put in the pile labeled 'in another life.' If you wondering how over the top to go, take a look at the coat below to give you a bench mark ladies.Find out more here  
 
 
 
Source - Nylon magazine

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....