1 Jan 2013

My New Years Resolutions For 2013


Courtesy Of Lomography 
    

Happy 2013! I thought I would share my alternative New Years Resolutions with you -

  My New Year Resolutions for 2013 

1.Be utterly fabulous
2.Eat whatever is in the cupboard till it runs out
3.Master the art of the new grunge look for 2013 it's far easier than digitally remastering my bed head hair in mornings.
4.Only do one thing at a time it's far easier.
5.Accept that odd socks are a sign of personality and wear them with pride.
6.Create my own signature perfume.
7. Create my own signature walk.
8.Dance for two minutes on the hour when working from home.

Have you made any New Years resolutions?

1 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Happy 2013! I'm excited to get back into blogging in the new year! I completely love your idea about dancing two minutes on the hour at home -- what a great way to infuse happiness into the day-to-day!

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....