13 Dec 2012

#Kurt Geiger Dolls Event Manchester




 
 
 


 Just recently I was invited to the Kurt Geiger Dolls event in Manchester the lure of party shoes discounted by 25% and being made over into a Kurt Geiger doll via an artists sketch pad was enough to have me braving the cold and skipping my tea so I would arrive on time!I was greeted by an impressive fan fare of Kurt Geiger shoes in the entrance of the store.






I was pleased to see that the latest collections from Kurt Geigers A/W 12 range were all about more 
is more and were painstakingly finished, metallics, textured velvets,stars and heels adorned with heavily encrusted bows that had more than a touch of vintage about them all grabbed my attention as I happily snapped away and would not be out of place on one of my favourite pinterest boards - Baroque and Roll.



 Hair and Benefit make up were on hand for those in need of some on the spot primping in time for having themselves sketched by lovely design artist Lucy Gladden. Kurt Geiger staff were easy to spot very tall with beautiful tresses, they zapped around the store offering customers glasses of champagne, Hotel Chocolate and boxes of shoes whilst some great high energy tunes blasted out. I came away with a wish list of shoes, my favourites were their velvet range,the foil high tops and the pink metallic pointed Mary Janes,which would look amazing as part of a cyber girl flapper look.Are you a fan of their shoes? Which is your favourite style? 

        







0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....