3 Oct 2012

MY #VERY #BERRY A/W12 COLOUR GUIDE







Have you been seduced by this A/W 2012 berry colours yet?The little lady above, makes wearing them seem effortless.
However lets not forget she's had a squad of make-up artists and stylists working round the clock to create her gorgeous very berry look! I've put together a little My Passport To Style colour guide on my blog of which colours work best with this seasons bold reds and purples for any skin tone.


1. Garnet + Palest pinks, look really pretty together. 



 2. Garnet + Mustard creates a baroque colour scheme, add a little velvet in the mix for texture and a lovely vintage feel. 



3.Plum + Silver create a pretty slightly retro feel for day time or evening, dark grey works really well too with plum as in this sofa makeover which I love.




4. Plum + Khaki make for a great casual colour combo, throw in some sky blue denim and your good to go. I'm planning on putting together a plum velvet dress with knee boots and a khaki army jacket and blue postman's bag to create a folk inspired look.


5.Plum + Acid Greens and Yellows compliment each other beautifully.

6.Lastly both plum and garnet look great with black, although an obvious choice, if you can, try wearing shiny accents of black velvet or patent leather accessories to give darker hues like garnet a lift and pile on the silver! Day time or evening it works! 

Sign up to My Passport To Style top right of this blog 




1 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I've always liked Autumnal colours and especially purples so this time of year is always good for me. I like the grey and plum and LOVE the chanel khaki nail polish.
x

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....