1 Nov 2012

Happy Birthday Media Marmalade!

 
 A big Happy first Birthday to Media Marmalade. I first found her on twitter recently and if your not familar with her fashion blog this is a fashion blog with a twist, this gal knows all about advertising! In fact she is a director of advertising in London no less. I love it when you happen across a savy and stylish blogger on twitter, being a bit of a low tec gal myself,it's great to have tecy gals to learn the ways of selling your buisness. I guess nobodys going to do it for us, so it's good to have bloggers to inspire us and encourage us to continue to strive for our dreams. Also you might be interested to know you can win a £50.00 voucher for Krisp Clothing to celebrate (if you follow the link here ) I love the name of this clothing label, it sounds well sharp!  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Media Marmalade is great isn't she? I love her blog!

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....