3 Sept 2012

Please Stick Around

image credit- Vintage Dancer



Just in case you pop over to My Passport To Style today, I have been experiencing some technical issues recently which has meant that some of my images are not currently visible, really frustrating! :( sorry for any inconvenience, please stick around, while I attempt to sort things out. Hope you had a lovely weekend, look out for more new posts shortly to include - my modelling a vintage look, some fun easy diy fashion posts and my musings on the world of fashion and style. Sigh, sometimes I wish life was a little less complicated! x 

2 comments:

Winnie said...

"out to get a man" look is hilarious. Hope everything resumes and gets back to normal soon!

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Winnie, thank-you!xx

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....