1 May 2012

MicroTrend Alert

Asos -flag jacket- love!

Recently I  have come across quite as few fashion labels both on the high street and online whose designers have incorporated  triangles into their ranges for spring/summer 2012. It got me wondering what had sparked a micro trend which uses such an awkward shape. I think I may have come up with the answer, the Queens Diamond Jubilee, ok not the event specifically but my guess is that fashion and accessory designers everywhere became bunting obsessed as Britain geared up for some serious flag waving. Personally I'm loving both the spiky cool and sense of whimsy that flag shaped designs lend to everything from earrings to jackets.    



Topshop



2 comments:

Angela said...

I love that flair jacket.

My Passport to Style said...

Me too it's so summer:)

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....