3 Mar 2012

Preview Of Russian Designer Nikolay Krasnikov S/S 2012


Every now and again I love to write and showcase clothes here on My Passport To Style that reflect my romantic nature, sometimes though, that can backfire, as perceptions of what is romantic varies across cultures and tastes. I don't for example find is at all romantic to wear a pale pink dress limply clinging around my ankles like a piece of curled up ham. I like dresses like my hot chocolate served with a shot of fiery chilli or should I say in relation to clothing slightly tempestuos, think Carmen Miranda or the hot bright colours of Mexico that's more me! So when I was sent the look book of Russian designer Nikolay Kransnikov  S/S 2012 collection inspired by the paintings of Philip Malyavins which combined a story of peasant women wearing  heady reds and blue floral tapestries I was smitten enough to share the images here. Nikolay Kransnikov shares his next collection during Russian Fashion week on the 24th of March just incase you fancy popping by, (show me the plane and I'm on it!!) to see the painting  that inspired the collection click here    







photo credits- Anton Bundenko

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....