26 Mar 2012

Trend Alert | Why I'm Dodging Sun Beams!




Hello again! I really didn't  get the whole ombre thing until fairly recently, I had no burning desire to join a herd of pink dip dyed ombres, which surprised me as I love fun trends, but basically I'm a bit of a boring purist when it come to my hair, maybe this is for the best, as I think the ombre hair trend is in fact intended for those with poker straight locks, not my frenzy of dark waves! When I saw these ombre tights it was love at first sight, they are a stylist/photographer/fashion bloggers dream, no tanning booth required to help create shapely legs, just slip these tights on for instant shading in all the right places, darn that heat wave!! 


1 comments:

girlinthelens said...

Those are gorgeous! Perfect for when the weather gets cold again (and as it's the UK that's probably soon!)

http://girlinthelens.com/

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....