3 Jan 2012

I'm Inviting The Man Repeller,Style Bubble & Olivia P For A Wardrobe Workout!

 The thrill of the January sales has begun, the chase of that sometimes elusive bargin is here, will fate be kind and ensure that when you click on that designer coat you have waited all year to have, that your size will pop up and welcome you with open arms. I hope so. But in the meantime take a comfy seat in my virtual fitting room, pour yourself a nice hot cup of earl grey, while I play dress up with three of my favourite fashion bloggers each with a very different look. I have decided to select a pair of shoes or two, for each of them under £50.00 from the asos sales that best fits with their personal style, let me know if you think my shoe picks work for each of them or not! 

The Man Repeller

 I struggled to choose one pair, for this fiesty lady, in the end it was a toss up between this black sandal boot and these bling pair of metalic prince charming (my term) stacked loafers, I think she would work both really well.



Next up Style Bubble

Susie loves to mix things up layering prints and textures for dramatic effect, recently she has been chanelling lady like with high pointy heels and banished her glossy black top knot in favour of loose long hair, but I associate Susie and have to say prefer her slightly tomboy styling with a feminine twist. So these pink brogues with a mix of textured nude panelling might be a good compromise.



Olivia Palermo

And finally no wardrobe workout would be complete with out the polished Palermo, I totally associate Olivias style with the use of classic nudes with an intersting twist, in print or texture so I'm confident that she would dane to wear these shoes which I personally will be teaming with a flapper style dress to keep the look fresh and fuss free. 








Sign up to My Passport To Style emails (top right of this blog) today and win a satchel and goodies including 3 pairs of Redfoot folding leather pumps worth £500! 




4 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Happy New Year Sharon!!! I love the picks for The Man Repeallar and Susie Bubble....not sure about the one for Olivia Palermo.

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

So I want those pants in the first picture! Happy New Year!

Shara said...

love the sequins pants!!La Folie 

My Passport To Style said...

Me too!I love the way she has teamed sequins with a wool sweater! Sharon xx

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....