29 Dec 2011

Postcard From Japan, The Big Reveal


Hope you enjoyed these Japanese street fashion postcards, in between sale shopping! I think the way Anzu Yahagi has set up these shots of herself, was really clever adding an air of mystery to unveiling her final look, the first shot in the series/headshot gave the impression of a really demure look, as you only got a peek of just her shirt collar and the black top section of her sweater, in the finale reveal we see the look is much more complex and exciting! 

if you haven't yet entered my handbag giveaway (A Right Royal Handbag Giveaway) to win a red satchel and a ton of fashionable goodies to the value of £500.00 there's still time, all you need to do is sign up to my posts via email at the top right of my blog margin and leave me a message to let me know here or on the giveaway post here





Good luck gals! xx




0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....