9 Oct 2011

My Passport To Style | Stella Mccartneys Spring 2012 Collection


Hi Gals, me thinks Stella Mccartneys latest collection was inspired rather heavily by paisley print, i'm impressed by the diversity of designs she created that reflect the curves of this famous tear drop design that hails from Kashmir, where it was first woven into wool shawls. These are my favourite pieces from her recent collection. Do you love Paisley or hate it? What are your thoughts on Stellas latest collection, gals? 





3 comments:

Feel What's Real said...

I lile the collection a lot & generally I love the vibe of mc cartney's dresses, so relaxed :)

Kisses,Marilena!

Martina said...

Quite stunning. I like the Mini-dress in the first picture best! Happy weekend to you!

Unknown said...

This cllection was not one of my favorites at all. I though the choice of prints and colors a bit too boring. Certainly, not one of the best collections by Stella!:-)

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....