10 Sept 2011

My Passport to Style | Prada | Versus | Rachel Zoe!

Prada




I  was really excited by Pradas A/W 2011 collection, I love the fun and flattering use of texturing and colour in most of this seasons outerwear garments, but I'm not gettting this swim cap look and giant goggles, yes the accessories do look sharp with the matching nude collar against the black coat but I suspect the chin chic strap will not flatter less than 18 year old heart shaped faces, most of us need a little hair to soften our face or slim it down a little, when wearing a hat!

In contrast stylist extraordinaire, Rachel Zoes latest offering for QVC US, which is live right now! Is about as flattering as A/W gets! Her faux fur vest in grey,white and black is her signature piece without a doubt, the cut is sublime and the price is pretty nifty too, I'm guessing it will be gone within half an hour!

Rachel Zoe for QVC!


 

3 comments:

Red Boots said...

No, not getting the swimming cap and goggles look either. Not the most friendly look for popping to the shops to buy milk and bread!! Glad it's not just me!

Martina said...

Some things only look good on catwalk models! But maybe, if you happen to have your own airplane ... But Prada always is daring, and that is what i like!

koralee said...

oh not me either....would not work in the classroom. xoxo hugs

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....