30 Jul 2011

My Passport To Style | Smile Clinic



Hi Gals, if your not already smiling because the weekends here, maybe I can help change that with my round up of some of the sweetest stylish accessories starting with these peachy Chanel shoes with black accents and stylish crimped bows.




These are not lollypops but nailpops the latest in nail art, I'm loving the blue and red checks great for aspiring modettes every where!


Why have one stylish clutch, when you can enjoy a whole collection of these Japanese inspired beauties on a necklace!




Style up your weekend breakfast eggs with these natty egg cosies, found at the lovely




Happy weekend everyone! x

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

That picture of the nail art is totally gorge. That is how I want my nails to be all the time.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....