1 Jun 2011

Pure Designs | By Guest Shoe Designer Julie Farrier Of Norway













As you can see Fashionable frolickers, budding fashion designers and stylists, Julie Farrier's vision of pure, buttery soft, bleached out brogues inspired me to journey to the simple but beautiful, that the landscape of Norway and these shoes certainly evoke! We would love for you to leave a comment here on your thoughts on Julies shoe collection and design inspiration if you get a minuite.
 Thank-you and look forward To Seeing You Again Soon !


                                   Sharon x

6 comments:

Natalie Marie Sullivan said...

Sharon! Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! Your blog is fantastic! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I hope you have a lovely day!!

NAt

Cammila said...

I'm intrigued! Scandinavians really know how to design awesome shoes. :)

My Passport to Style said...

They do don't they, they these are so lovingly crafted.

MySkinConcierge Ava said...

Boy do I love your heading of all the pieces of luggage! I think we have a lot in common!

Life At Victoria House said...

Love this idea :)
Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog and thanks for your comment, im glad you like it!
Whats your favourite piece?
www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Pippa, the brogues have to be my favourite piece in her collection. Sharon xx

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....