17 Nov 2009

Sugar Plum Fairy Plays Dress Up With Laura Of Bright, Bold, Beautiful!



I just adore it when a blog like Bright, Bold, Beautiful inspires me, Lauras blog stands for all that I believe in, in the world of fashion and design, bright colours and pattern invigorate and show confidence. Bright has subtle tones too!I like simple designs with clever cutting that have real impact! So when Laura asked me if I would like to showcase some of her beautiful water colours I was delighted!!I admit Laura did lead me a little down the sugar plum fairy path(top design by Susan Beebe), but who can blame me!! Her water colours are sooo frothy, sherbet magic, and after all, it is nearly Christmas!





 sWISHY sWIRLY -Girly Girl water colours by Laura of Bright, Bold Beautiful

frothy, frilly, flounces, blue fairy written all over it!

Something for that special evening out perhaps? Inky blue inspiration,I had fun coming up with accessory ideas!! x




Ink blue Silk So Elegant!

Thats better a little plush velvet vintage midnight blue bag always helps!


yOU mUST hAVE sOME bAUBLES tO eNSURE yOUR pARTy gOES wITH A sWING ,cHECK oUT thESE gEORGEOUS cOASTERS by Laura! x


Im  away now, for four days holiday, to bonny Scotland, see you all soon, many thanks for all your comments look forward to visiting your blogs on my return.Have a lovely weekend. Sxxx 

15 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

I am SO honored!!! What a wonderfully dreamy post you made of my watercolors!!!

Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of my heart...
and have a magical trip~~

xoxo Laura

Annemarie said...

Just found your blog and so happy I did! It is lovely! Laura's blog is amazing- such inspiration! Beautiful post :) XOXO

Globetrotting Gamine said...

great, dreamy post!!

Love,
MG

*whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!Lovely blues.I love the ring gorgeous!

cupcake♥trash said...

love the blue heels.

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Enjoy your trip! Love Laura's watercolors- that dress one is so dreamy :)

Unknown said...

Wow. So fabulous. Thanks for sharing!
Have a lovely little break :-)

Unknown said...

Oh, oh, oh, how I heart your blog :)

Starr Crow said...

too many lovely things! have fun and be safe on your trip Sharon, we'll be waiting for you when you get back. :)

koralee said...

So lovely Sharon....Laura's watercolours are beautiful. I am in love with that vintage blue ruffle dress....where is that from. My daughter is looking for one just like that for Grad. I adore it! xoxoxo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Her paintings are divine. And in response to your email...of course we'll blog roll you. Done!

street angel said...

Great pics..I love the blue prom dress! xo ava

Slices of Beauty... said...

They are really beautiful.
Lovely blog you have.

Sher said...

What a sweet sweet post, Sharon! I just love the dreamy colors in it and you found the perfect pictures to complement them too:)

xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a marvelously pretty post. I love how serenely relaxing these hues make me feel.

Thank you very much for your beautiful comments, honey - have a terrific evening!
♥ Jessica

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....