8 Sept 2009

Its That Time Again! The My Passport To Style Blog Awards, 5 Awards Up For Grabs


Hi everyone, today is all about showing my blog appreciation for the following blogs,I  am honoured to be tagging these stimulating and stylish blogs with the wonderfuly chic, Bella Pilar, blog award (bottom centre). To celebrate, I thought I would share some images of Lancaster and Lancashire the beautiful area which I come from, there is the annual festival of light over Morecambe bay, see the first image, Lancaster City (see the bridge) and two images of the recently restored art deco, Midland Hotel,which has been filmed in numerous period films, the final image is the Midland hotel staircase. I hope you enjoy getting a feel of the tiny city of Lancaster in which I live in the UK and the surrounding areas.   

Angela Herrie Designs
Diamond Canopy
Dressed Up Like A Lady
The Royal Ballet
Rose Tea Cottage

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome.
Congrats guys :)

beachvintage.com said...

Congrats everyone, great blogs.

koralee said...

I love where you live..Congrat to all these amazing blogs...off to visit a few I do not know!

Sher said...

Lovely blogs, congrats to all of them:)

BALLET NEWS said...

Thank you very much for my chic award ! I'm humbled that you all like it - and I'm a fan of the others too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award, Sharon! I'm completely honored. I've got to visit these others...

Unknown said...

Congrats to all you wonderful bloggers! Suzie xxx

Winnie said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Maria Confer said...

Wow, these photos are stunning. You come from a really gorgeous area.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Duchess of Tea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, I came by to see what is new in your life and what do I see, an award pour moi!! I am totally speechless and will accept your award with honour. I will proudly place it on my side bar and will do a post in a few days. Thanks again for the award and the sweet words.

Have a wonderful week darling

Love & Hugs
Duchess xoxoxo

Amelia Green said...

Hi:

I´ve visited your website http://mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a link to my partner's website on it?

I'll place a link back to you in this other website, your link will be placed exactly here:

http://www.ancientprints.com/ with page rank 1 (it´s a Clothing Guide website)

If you agree, then please link to me using these details:


Title: Adidas
URL: http://www.yukka.co.uk/
Description: The latest range of Adidas Originals available online from Yukka.

Please don't forget to send me the title of your website after you place my link so I can do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

I´ll be waiitng for your kind reply

Regards

Amelia Green
Online Marketing Consultant
amelia.green@ancientprints.com

Disclaimer:


This is just a link exchange request, but if you feel uncomfortable receiving these kind of requests, please let me know at stop@nomoremails.com, or just register at www.nomoremails.com so we avoid contacting you again. Thanks for your attention.

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....