27 Jun 2009

Tangerine Dreams are made of this















As you will probably have guessed being a Style Consultant means I am pretty much addicted to colour, I love colour whether it might be sherbet,candy or acidic in origin.I'm not really a neutrals girl, although they can often be a really useful addition to most wardrobes in the right quantities!. I belive that colour gives us energy and fine tunes are Image . The right colours can give our skin a luminosity quality and make our hair shine.I call it the buttercup effect, the right colour will light up your whole face. I hope you enjoy my round up of my favourites this season, although I am slightly biased towards orange!
Have a great weekend!
Sharon









0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....